Monday 2 March 2020

Ducks Visit School

Whaea Natal brought her ducks in for us to look at and pat. 

"I picked up a feather for Whaea Andrea's girl" - Cody.
"I saw a duck poo!" - Madison. " I did too" - Willow.
"They were in a cage. I saw a caterpillar too. I saw it on the gate" - Lincoln.
"I patted the ducks" - Elise.
"I wasn't there that day" - Luca.
"The ducks were wrapped in a towel" - Izzy.
"I saw sharp claws on the duck's feet" - Logan.
"The ducklings grew into bigger ducks" - Maia.
"I was patting them and got back in the circle and they got carried away to another class" - Aliyah.
"The ducks pecked me!" - Isaac.
"I patted the ducks" - Brooklyn.
"I patted the ducks" - Maddison.
"One was white and one was black" - Zoe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.